It's time for another round of my Freelance Coaching Class!
From May 4, 2015 - August 1, 2015 I'm welcoming a group of new writers to be a part of an exclusive group of freelancers who will learn how to start, grow, or expand their talents to get the life they've always wanted through 13 different lessons over 13 weeks.
For three months, I'll work individually with you to create a specialized plan for your freelancing career, whether you're already a seasoned writer or just want to start something brand new. You'll get PDFs each week with information that would take others years to acquire and learn.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to create a blog or website to showcase your work. If you already have a blog or website, I'll go through it piece by piece and offer advice on how to improve it.
- How to create the perfect "Hire Me" page to get the best clients
- How to build relationships with clients and get them to hire you
- How to price your services (yes, you'll finally know!)
- How to diversify your writing to shield against income loss
- The best tools for organizing and invoicing so you look like the professional that you are.
- Resources on the taxes freelancers have to pay so you can educate yourself and aren't surprised at tax time.
- How to determine your ideal client and how to get the courage to drop the ones that don't fit that criteria
- Lesser known websites to snatch up writing jobs quickly and make money faster
- Most importantly, how to believe in yourself and get the confidence you need to make this into a viable business.
Here's what you'll get:
- Lifetime access to a private Facebook group full of other go getters, freelancers, and successful coaching students from earlier sessions
- An hour long initial phone call where we'll meet and set up a plan for your success
- Premium access to me via e-mail
- Instant approval for a guest post on Budget Blonde showcasing your writing
Here's what some of past students had to say:
"Working with Cat was instrumental in getting my freelance writing career off the ground. When I first started working with Cat I was overwhelmed by my goals and had no idea where to begin! However, less than one month into Cat's coaching program I had a paid writing job. Cat was always supportive, yet consistently pushed me to achieve beyond what I thought was possible. I couldn't have done it without her!" - Kara from TheDailyWhisk
"I began the coaching program with one content marketing client and at the end of the 3 month coaching session, I had a total of 10 clients. Since then, I have been able to successfully increase my rates and be selective as to whom I work with. I was also approached by US News & World Report to join their freelance team and I now serve as a regular contributor for their Frugal Shopper blog." - Kassandra from MoreThanJustMoney
"Cat is unbelievably available. she's there to answer every question, no matter how big or small. It's truly a personalized approach and she's personally guiding you through the program. You'll have access to a Facebook group, which is a great source of encouragement and another source of trading information about openings. You will definitely find yourself more knowledgeable and better off financially after completing the program." - Kirsten from IndebtedMom
"The difference with Cat's program and most other coaching programs I've looked into is the personal touch she brings. She worked with me and took the time to find out what my freelancing goals were and what I needed to do to achieve them. And she was always there along the way to answer any questions I had, even touching base with me when she hadn't heard from me for a while. One of my main hangups on coaching programs was the price. Not only was Cat's program affordable, with the skills and referrals I received I was able to make $400 in freelancing income after my first month working with her." - Syed from TheBrokeProfessional
"Cat's coaching has been immensely helpful.. In the three months since working with her, I've booked business worth 130% of the cost of her coaching. This is a skill I'll be able to use to make money for a lifetime. Two things stand out in particular. First, her customized plan for growing my business helped me focus my efforts on the right things and avoid the wrong things. Second, the support of Cat and my coaching cohort has helped me persist even when things get crazy or discouraging. I'm excited about the future of my business!" - Jenna from PFTwins
If you have any questions about my coaching program, please do not hesitate to ask. I can be reached at Cat@BudgetBlonde.com. I hope you'll join us!
A 3 Month Subscription
- A 3 Month Subscription